Active Desktop Calendar - Class No. 7: Settings Video
VIDEO CLASS NO. 7
STAFF SCHEDULING SOFTWARE
Active Desktop Calendar makes your desktop a useful tool to help you well manage your time. Easy to use, it comes with an intuitive and clean graphical user interface.
The Settings dialog consists of several tabs which are described in detal on the pages below.
- General: StartUp, Calendar Standard, Desktop Components, Interactive Desktop, System Tray Icon, Notes (Display, Auto Delete), Multiuser Option
- Notes/Tasks Options: Notes/Tasks Options, Outlook and Google
- Notes/Tasks Bar: Appearance, Size & Position
- Alarms Options: Default Parameters, Alarm Window
- Calendar Text/Icons: Text Options, Icon Options
- Calendar Marking: Mark Dates With Notes, Mark Weeks, Mark Calendar Weekdays
- Calendar Appearance: Calendar Type, Calendar Style, Calendar Position
- Contacts View: Card View Options
- Screen Saver: Screen Saver Control, Screen Saver Options, Locked Computer Option