How to create new HelpNDoc projects (Step-by-step guide) Video
Learn more: http://www.helpndoc.com/step-by-step-guides/create-new-helpndoc-project
HelpNDoc's straight-forward user interface provides easy and fast creation of new documentation projects: only a few simple steps are necessary to get up and running with a new HelpNDoc project.
There are two ways to create a new project in HelpNDoc.
- Click "New project" in the "Common tasks" section of the "Welcome" screen
- Or click the "File" menu... then "New project"
The "New Project" dialog pops-up.
- We can enter a title for our new project
- And select the project language
We can also create an initial table of contents, using the TAB and SHIFT-TAB keyboard shortcuts to quickly organize the hierarchy.
Notice how the live spell checker is always available to help.
Let's create that sample project by clicking "Create project".
1. HelpNDoc has automatically created the table of contents hierarchy for us.
2. It has also correctly set up the "project title"
3. And the "project language" settings as requested
That's how easy it is to create new projects with HelpNDoc. We can now focus on the most important part: creating great content!
We will see how HelpNDoc can greatly help with that in another tutorial.
Learn more and download HelpNDoc free for personal use at http://www.helpndoc.com